Information about cookies
Information about cookies
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is required to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use expendable cookies, before they navigate through them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide the proper functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is enabled to remember some data about the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of this server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
Cookies affected by the regulations and excepted cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are the analytical cookies and the advertising and affiliation cookies, and those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are excluded.
Types of Cookies
According to purpose
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that are available.
- Analytical cookies: they are what allow the person responsible for these to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow managing of the advertising spaces in the most effective way possible, which, where applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service according to criteria such as the edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information about the user's personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to allow managing, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where applicable, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service.
- Social cookies: are those that have been installed by social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: allow the tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored there from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
According to the property
- Own cookies: are those sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of conservation
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to obtain and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can last from a few minutes to several years.
Processing of personal data
Manufacturados Férricos, S.A. is the entity responsible for the processing of the personal data of the interested party and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), by which it provides you with the following treatment information:
- Purposes of treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
- Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
- Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
- Data communication: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or due to legal obligation.
Rights of the interested party:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- The right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Manufacturados Férricos, S.A.
PAE, Carrer Mas de la Mora, 6-8.
08500 VIC (Barcelona)